John Horsfall are very proud to have worked in collaboration with the Marimekko designers and Finnair to accompany the launch of their brand-new Premium Economy class with a unique set of textiles.
The aim of the new Premium Economy textiles was to complement the warm and inviting onboard atmosphere, creating a premium customer comfort experience; all whilst bringing a breath of fresh Nordic air to passengers travels.
- Award-winning textile collection ‘Best for Onboard Textiles’ from OBH 2022
- Brand partnership with the iconic Marimekko brand
- The exceptionally long-lasting blanket minimises fibre shedding
- Fully adjustable sectional pillow can be used as a neck pillow or for lumbar support
- Outstanding level of colour fastness & fantastic durability through industrial airline laundries
The Premium Economy collection comprises a wonderfully soft and warm double cloth woven blanket, and an industry first, multi-use neck pillow. John Horsfall’s textile items showcase Maija Isola’s iconic Staccato print in both a subtle and bold fashion across the multiple products.
The whole collection has been designed with its environmental impact in mind; featuring recycled polyester within the yarn of the blanket and the filling of the neck pillow.
“We have together created great experiences for Finnair customers”
Procurement Executive, Finnair