John Horsfall have been suppliers of British Airways bedding and linens for over 40 years.
As trusted partners, John Horsfall were tasked with developing a suite of products that would significantly elevate the passenger experience in the BA First cabin; comprising a duvet cover, pillow cover, day blanket and matching bolster cushion. The result is a set of luxurious bedding items which would not look out of place in a revered five-star British hotel – and the set won Best Onboard Textiles in the Onboard Hospitality trade awards in 2020.
- Winner of ‘Best Onboard Textiles in First & Business Class’ from OBH awards 2020
- Pillow cover & duvet cover are made with the finest 400 thread count cotton; cool and comfortable against the skin and naturally breathable
- Inherently durable, able to withstand industrial airline laundry, and create a luxurious sleep experience
- Bespoke cotton blend yarn and a subtle herringbone weave
- Comfort & warmth without excess weight & bulk
- Layers of product with varying textures and warmth, allowing a passenger to customise their on-board surroundings
The pillow cover & duvet cover are made with the finest 400 thread count cotton, decorated with a sophisticated flash of rose gold in the satin piped edge, delicate bourdon stitch detail & a hotel style oxford border.
The day blanket is made with a bespoke cotton blend yarn and a subtle herringbone weave, inspired by traditional British tailoring. It is teamed with a co-ordinating bolster cushion cover using an innovative double herringbone pattern developed by our in-house specialist weave designer. An elegant piped edge in a rich burgundy shade is a perfect finishing touch.